6 Advantages of wallpapers
1. Quicker Process – Painting the walls is very time-consuming process. moreover, the painters take over your home or office for days and the whole area remains in a mess. Whereas installation of wallpapers is a quicker process.
2. Enhance the look – Wallpapers are available in a lot of colors and patterns as compared to paints. You can choose from floral, textured, 3D, modern, abstract, metallic or traditional designs as per your choice. That is why wallpapers really enhance the look of the whole room.
3. Pasted in ceilings – Apart from walls, the wallpapers can be pasted on the ceilings as well. The wallpapers really change the look of the ceiling in no time.
4. Easy to remove – Furthermore, the wallpapers are really easy to remove from the walls without damaging the walls.
5. PVC Coated – Nowadays, the imported wallpapers are PVC coated. The PVC coating helps in easy cleaning of the wallpapers. The wallpapers can easily be cleaned with damp cloth or foam.
6. Various types – The imported wallpapers are available in various types. Some of the types are vinyl wallpapers, poly vinyl foam wallpapers, wallpapers made by textile fibres, suede look wallpapers and fibre glass wallpapers.
6 Best Wallpaper Buying Tips
1. Affordable: Firstly, You should not get carried away on seeing a brand. All the brands also import the wallpapers and do not manufacture the wallpapers. Choose the best wallpapers as per your budget.
2. Durability: This is the most important aspect to look for in wallpapers is the durability. Nowadays, many cheap wallpapers are available in the markets at very low prices. All these wallpapers are stock lot material which is not at all durable. So look for wallpapers from good wallpaper shops.
3. PVC Coated: Mostly, you should choose PVC coated wallpapers as the are washable and can be easily cleaned with damp cloth or foam.
4. Choose the right wall: You should choose different wallpaper for different rooms. Mostly, the wall with the bed back in the bedroom and the main wall of the living room needs to be highlighted.
5. Damp walls: You should avoid using wallpapers on the wall which are damp. Because of dampness spotting can be seen on the wallpapers. Also the joints get open in very less time if the walls are damp.
6. Proper measurements: Definitely, proper measurement of the wallpaper rolls should be done. If the wallpaper gets short, ordering a new rolls takes time. Also the same lot may not be available which can have a little variation in the color. Also if the roll is extra it is wastage for you.
- You can buy wallpapers from a reputed store or order online.
- Select the best option as per your requirement.